UNISENSE bridges the gap between Generative AI and the intricacies of Consumer Behavior

Customers often browse, interacting with images rather than asking questions. Whether customers are browsing aimlessly or seeking something specific, we decipher these silent cues, unspoken desires, understanding their interests and needs. We are the missing piece that boosts revenues and enhances customer satisfaction.

UNISENSE simplifies the intricate world of retail, seamlessly connecting your business rules with customer needs.

Leveraging deep psychological and behavioral insights from over a million consumers, we enhance your systems for an exceptional shopping experience. E-commerce companies typically achieve just a 2% conversion rate, yet the other 98% are already browsing your website. UNISENSE transforms these visitors into dedicated, loyal consumers.

Real Impact on Retailers

The story has just begun & we are still counting

1M

Satisfied Shoppers

50%

Increase in Conversions

1.3M

Products Tagged by visual AI

Increase in Conversions

Increase in Engagement

Higher Product Visibility

Right product to the right consumer

Tailoring Solutions to

Your Unique Needs

At UNISENSE, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we combine your data with cutting-edge generative AI, including LLMs and image-based technology. With these powerful tools, we craft customized sensing solutions that address your specific challenges. Discover our Solutions.

Elevating E-Commerce

Across Diverse Sectors

At UNISENSE, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we combine your data with cutting-edge generative AI, including LLMs and image-based technology. With these powerful tools, we craft customized sensing solutions that address your specific challenges. Discover our Solutions.

Our Customers

Testimonials

“The older products would get sidelined and because of UNISENSE all products were getting queries. Their commitment and incredible responsiveness has given us immense pleasure to work with them. “
Roopa Reddy
CEO, House of Blouse
“We never knew which type of customer would like what type of product. Once we integrated UNISENSE, we were able to promote all our brands better and we started selling as the visibility increased.”
Mittali Puri
CEO, Kamakhya